What ages do you teach?
- We offer classes for students age 3 through adults. Students must be three years old by October 31st to register. Please see our Class Schedule for more information.
How do I stay up-to-date on Miss Pat’s Dance news?
- Information is left in the foyer of the dance studio. Please check for new notes each week. You can also bookmark our website for the latest updates, and follow us on Facebook and Instagram (@misspatsdance).
Who should my checks be made out to?
Miss Pat’s School of Dance
- Summer Gymnastics checks should be made out to Miss Tracy.
Do you offer trial classes?
- We do not offer trial classes at Miss Pat’s School of Dance. Our years of experience have created a wonderful program we are certain your child will enjoy!
What is the dress code? What types of shoes should my child have?
- Dress code as well as shoe information can be found in the Studio Handbook.
Where do I find the Studio Handbook?
- The studio handbook can be found under the Handbook Tab on our webpage. Printed copies are also available in the foyer of the studio.
Will I be able to observe my child’s class?
- We do not allow parents to observe inside the studio during classes. We have a waiting room for parents during their child’s class. The door to the studio also has a viewing window you are welcome to watch through. We ask that you please be courteous of other parents.
Do you have a performance at the end of the year?
- Yes! We hold our annual recital at the end of the dance season each May. Students perform their routines in costume for their families in May before Memorial Day. Recital information will be given in November.
My child only had three lessons this month. Is my tuition less?
- No. Prices are calculated for the year and broken down into nine payments. Tuition does not change no matter how many times classes meet (3, 4 or 5 times) per month. Make up lessons are available if your child is sick or you are out of town. We do not make up lessons for the Thanksgiving/Christmas holidays or for Spring Break.
What if I move or my child loses interest during the year?
- We understand that life happens. In the event a student must drop out during the year, you will still be responsible for your last month’s tuition.
If your question was not answered above, please send us your question using our contact form.